Nakkila Works Oy has got new projects involving deliveries of large storage tanks to Finland and Norway.
The majority of the tanks will be installed during 2016.
In Norway we are manufacturing 2pcs 4000m3 tanks and for various customers in Finland we are manufacturing 3300m3, 5000m3, 7000m3 and 8000m3 tanks.
The deliveries are turnkey from planning to installation and some deliveries also include working platforms, surface treatments and/or insulation.
The primary materials used in the tanks vary from project to project from carbon steel to duplex steels (EN 1.4162 and EN 1.4410).
In addition to these projects, this year we are also working on deliveries to Metsä Group’s bioproduct mill and on projects involving the manufacture of tanks at our workshop.
We are happy to help new customers with investment projects right from the budgeting phase.
The benefits of using Nakkila Works Oy in your investment projects include:
- Support in the design and budgeting stage facilitates the success of your project as well as reduces overall cost.
- A scope of delivery tailored to the project in question and the option of turnkey deliveries make buying easier, while eliminating surprises in the delivery process.
- A designated project manager facilitates communication during the project, while ensuring that the project is carried out successfully and goals are attained.
- Our professional design, our own workshop and our efficient partner network guarantee efficiency, expedition, delivery security and high quality.
- Collaboration during the project and post-project feedback provide us with valuable information with regard to future projects.
Whether your project is a new investment, a maintenance project or still in the profitability calculation stage, we are at your service!